We used to roll down on the grass when we were young, play along with the sandy beaches and build our mini skyscrapers. We used to run down the streets, create new friendships and added on to the beautiful memories.
Times are, however, changing and the change, sorry to say, is not ‘kid-friendly.’ The decay in our societal values have pushed us to become ‘helicopter mums,’ our kids cannot play outside without us worrying about them being abducted. Our kids no longer decorate our beaches anymore because ‘mommy and daddy have to be early for that important appointment.’
Work with no play never made Jack a happy boy. Play to kids is like water to a tree; it is how they grow. Are you the type of parent who is terrified of your kids playing outdoors? The Lego kids table is what you are looking for.
List of Best Lego Tables in 2020
9. Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Multi-Activity Play Table
Break the tedious playtime monotony by buying the Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Multi-Activity Play table. The table is as entertaining as it gets, the double-sided play board makes it possible for your kids to play with trains, do art projects, and build doll houses and blocks.
The storage compartment on the table makes cleaning up easy. You can also have it personalized, something that will make your kids even love it more.
- Has a storage compartment.
- Have sturdy panels made from wood.
- Have removable panels that make it easy to clean.
- Its large size makes it have a lot of uses.
- Strong hence durable.
- Not easy to assemble.
8. Lego Compatible Table – MADE IN THE USA
This exquisite table by Fun Builder is a must have for you. Your child can never be too huge for this table; this is because the table has its legs and support frames made from strong hardwoods. Its 18 inches in height makes it suitable for kids up to the age of four.
It is pre-assembled something that will sit well with parents who find it difficult to follow the instructions on the manuals
- Weighs only 18 pounds.
- Has an inbuilt mesh for storage.
- The table is pre-assembled.
- Long lasting.
- Has an non-compulsory wood play cover.
- Easy to clean.
- Its 32 inches length and 16 inches width are too small for some.
7. Toys R Us Sturdy steel construction Building Block Table
Your creative kids will have a blast with this construction table. Additionally, the construction table is large enough to accommodate any fun games your kids want to engage. The bright colors on the table make it more appealing to your kids and an even more attractive accessory for your house.
The table only weighs 4 pounds, this means that you can, with so much ease, move it around your home. Your kids should not miss out on this lovely piece of art.
- Has a 24” * 24” surface.
- Have two chairs.
- The table is easy to clean.
- The height of the table keeps the construction games off the floors.
- The fact the table can be folded makes it very convenient.
6. Kids Activity Table Set – 3 in 1 Water Table, Craft Table
Parents who are looking for ways to inspire creativity in their kids should look no further. The Kids Activity Table is a 3-in-1 table that will keep your kids entertained for hours. Getting this table as a Christmas gift for your kids will make the event memorable to them.
You also do not have to worry about spoilage with this table. It has a one-year replacement warranty that covers all their equipment. Those who wish to have their table insured for a year have to register for the lifetime warranty.
- Have two chairs and twenty-five jumbo bricks.
- Is a 3-in-1. It contains a water table, a craft table and a brick building table.
- Its strong nature makes it long lasting
- Has large storage. Its interior is specially crafted to store building blocks, water toys and any other toys used while playing.
- The 3-in-1 feature makes the table expensive.
5. Labebe Wooden Activity Table Chair Set, Blue Hedgehog Toddler Table
You should be warned, this table is highly addictive to kids. The large size of the table makes it possible for kids to carry out a lot of fun-filled activities. This table brings the best out of their kids; this is because it provokes the mental and physical aspects of children.
You would be happy to know that this table has been ranked as the safest kids table, this is because all corners have been rounded to form a smooth surface. Additionally, the hardwood used in making the table makes it last for a longer time.
- Has a 24*24*20” dimension.
- Weighs 27.9 pounds.
- Entirely made out of wood.
- It comes in a size that is perfect for young children.
- Environmental friendly.
- Storage space is inadequate.
4. Costzon New Kids Plastic Table and 4 Chairs Set
Kids love attractive things; they capture their attention making learning a more natural process. The Costzon new kid’s Plastic table is in all aspects attractive. The chairs of the table come in three colors; blue, red, yellow and green. The chairs have a vented back that ensure that your kids are always comfortable.
Although no metal parts are used in the making of the table, it remains steady and firm through the years. The perfect blend of colors used in the making the table makes it fit well in any of the rooms in your house.
- Has a table that measures 48″X24″ X20”, a 14″X13″ X20″ chair size.
- Table weighs 110 lbs. while the chair weighs 176 pounds.
- Has a rich, unique design.
- Highly comfortable.
- It is made of plastic and can, therefore, break easily.
- Not eco-friendly.
3. Children and Kids Table and Chairs Set
This table set could serve as an attractive piece of furniture for your house. The table is a learning set that could house many educative activities that your kids wish to engage in, be it art or craft. The table could also serve well as a picnic table.
The table is a perfect fit for toddlers below the age of 4, kids above that age might find it rather small. Getting the table for your kids would be the first step towards raising a kid that is strong; both physically and mentally.
- The table has a 17-inch height while the table has a 10-inch height.
- Made of plastic.
- Easy to put together.
- Perfect for all kid activities.
- Not suitable for kids above the age of four.
- Lacks longevity.
2. Kidkraft 2-in-1 Activity Table Espresso
Are you looking to make playtime fun for your kids? Well, Kidkraft 2-in-1 Activity Table Espresso is the way to go. It is the perfect gift for any toddler. With their short, sturdy structure, the table will keep your kids from taking playtime to the floor leaving your home neat.
This is the table that will strengthen the bond between you and your kids. Your kid will be genuinely grateful for this one of a kind table.
- Has a double-sided play board. One side made from smooth material and the other from Lego® material.
- Has some amusing accessories. It comes with a 30-piece train set and a bag of compatible blocks.
- Its light nature makes it possible for you to flip it back and forth.
- The amusing accessories are a favorite among a lot of kids.
- It easy to assemble.
- Might quickly overgrow your young kid.
1. Tot Tutors Kids 2-in-1 Plastic LEGO-Compatible Activity Table
Your kids are missing out on a lot if you still haven’t bought them this classic table. The table is a favorite among many families, something that has seen it gain a 4-star review out of the possible 5. The storage space in the table ensures that your kid’s bedrooms or playrooms, in general, are always well kept.
You will love the cover on the table; it makes it possible for kids to do their homework, read, draw or engage in many other fun activities. The unique design and color of the table also make it blend perfectly with other furniture in the house.
- Has two seats and a LEGO and Duplo table.
- Has an area for storing building blocks in the middle of the construction table.
- Long lasting and easy to clean.
- Easily portable due to its lightweight.
- It is a little too short for kids over the age of three.
For the best lego tables, consider the ones reviewed above. These include the Costzon New Kids Plastic Table, the Labebe Wooden Activity Table and the Kids Activity Table Set.